Please send your cover letter, resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a professional work environment with excellent potential for career development. Competitive salaries will be commensurate with experience. Ample Market Research is a growing company with a high standard of excellence. We work in a casual and fun working environment and welcome people with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Ample Market Research is an employee-friendly and focused company and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Senior Web Developer
Ample Market Research is looking for a Web Application Developer to work, The ideal candidate will be a highly talented and competent professional able to work both independently and collaboratively. This role is to build and maintain the organization’s portfolio of web sites and services. This includes designing, building, and implementing new web pages and sites; integrating sites with back end applications; migrating legacy applications; and performing day-to-day administration of the organization’s web portfolio.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Analyses, design, develop, implement, and support company’s portfolio of market intelligence platforms and services.
- Analyses requirements and develop functional and technical specifications.
- Develop, code, install, test, debug, maintain, and document web applications.
- Work with database developer to design, develop, and update databases as they relate to web applications.
- Conduct research into current and emerging web technologies and issues in support of web development efforts.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot problems with existing web applications and sites.
- Ensure security of all web sites and related applications.
- Track and update bugs, enhancements, and source changes in source control and bug tracking software.
- Other duties as necessary.
- 2+ years of strong experience in LAMP stack.
- 1.5+ years of experience developing for SQL Server, including writing custom queries, views, triggers, and stored procedures.
- Knowledge of web technologies, protocols, and tools including HTTP, REST, AJAX, MVC.
- Thorough understanding of application development and object oriented methodologies.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities; keen attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with project leads, developers, and other team members.
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent work experience.