Global Cling Film (Cling Wrap) Market, 2020-2026
- Report Code : GEN1732215
- Published On: May, 2020
- Category : Packaging
- Pages : 98
According to Study, global cling film market size was valued at $1,064.17 million in 2019 and is projected to reach $1,486.45 million by 2026, registering a CAGR of 4.89% from 2020 to 2026. Growing potential for cling film in food industry is the chief contributor for the growth of the market. The cling film market is segmented on the basis of material, application, and region. The report offers a breakdown of market shares by material, including Polyethylene (PE), Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC), Polyvinylidene Chloride (PVDC). By application, the cling film market is classified into Food, Medical & Healthcare, Consumer Goods, Industrial. On the basis of region, the cling film industry is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America and MEA (the Middle East, and Africa).
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Polyvinylidene Chloride (PVDC)
- Medical & Healthcare
- Consumer Goods
By region, the market is analyzed across North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and South America. This report forecasts revenue growth at global, regional & country level from 2020 to 2026.
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico, etc.)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand, etc.)
- Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Russia, Spain, etc.)
- Middle East & Africa (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria, UAE, Israel, South Africa, etc.)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile, Venezuela, Peru, etc.)
The market research report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the cling film market. Some of the leading players profiled in the report include:
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Berry Global, Inc
- Bursa Pazarı A.Ş.
- Chahua Modern Housewares Co., Ltd.
- Comco Plast CCC GmbH
- DowDuPont Inc.
- Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
- Mirel Vratimov a.s.
- Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
- Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
- S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
- Scientex Berhad
- Sedat Tahir A.Ş.
- The Glad Products Company
- The Klöckner Pentaplast Group
*list is not exhaustive, request free sample to get a complete list of companies
The base year of the study is 2019, and forecasts run up to 2026.
- To analyze and forecast the market size of global cling film market.
- To classify and forecast global cling film market based on material, application, and region.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global cling film market.
- To examine competitive developments such as mergers & acquisitions, agreements, collaborations and partnerships, etc., in global cling film market.
- To conduct pricing analysis for global cling film market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global cling film market.
The report is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers and partners, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities. Key target audience are:
- Manufacturers of cling film
- Raw material suppliers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Government bodies such as regulating authorities and policy makers
- Organizations, forums and alliances related to cling film
With tables and figures helping analyze worldwide Global Cling Film (Cling Wrap) market, this research provides key statistics on the state of the industry and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the market.Part 1. Introduction
1.1 Market Definition
1.2 Key Benefit
1.3 Market SegmentPart 2. Methodology
2.2 SecondaryPart 3. Executive Summary
Part 4. Market Overview
4.2 Market Size and Forecast
4.3 Market Dynamics4.3.1 Drivers
4.4 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Economy
4.5 Porter's Five Forces Analysis4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.5.5 Degree of Competition
Part 5. Global Market for Cling Film by Material
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Polyethylene (PE)5.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.3 Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)5.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
5.4 Polyvinylidene Chloride (PVDC)5.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
Part 6. Global Market for Cling Film by Application
6.1 Market Overview
6.2 Food6.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.3 Medical & Healthcare6.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.4 Consumer Goods6.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
6.5 Industrial6.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
Part 7. Global Market for Cling Film by Geography
7.1 Overview7.1.1 Market Size and Forecast
7.2 North America7.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
7.2.2 North America: Cling Film Market by Country
184.108.40.206 United States
7.3 Europe7.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
7.3.2 Europe: Cling Film Market by Country
220.127.116.11 United Kingdom
18.104.22.168 Rest of The Europe
7.4 Asia-Pacific7.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
7.4.2 Asia-Pacific: Cling Film Market by Country
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
7.5 Middle East and Africa (MEA)7.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
7.5.2 MEA: Cling Film Market by Country
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
7.6 South America7.6.1 Market Size and Forecast
7.6.2 South America: Cling Film Market by Country
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
Part 8. Competitive Landscape
8.1 Market Share
8.2 Mergers & Acquisitions, Agreements, Collaborations and PartnershipsPart 9. Key Competitor Profiles
9.1 Asahi Kasei Corporation
9.2 Berry Global, Inc
9.3 Bursa Pazarı A.Ş.
9.4 Chahua Modern Housewares Co., Ltd.
9.5 Comco Plast CCC GmbH
9.6 DowDuPont Inc.9.7 Hitachi Chemical Co., Ltd.
9.8 Intertape Polymer Group Inc.
9.9 Mirel Vratimov a.s.
9.10 Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Corporation
9.11 Nan Ya Plastics Corporation
9.12 S. C. Johnson & Son, Inc.
9.13 Scientex Berhad
9.14 Sedat Tahir A.Ş.
9.15 The Glad Products Company
9.16 The Klöckner Pentaplast Group
*LIST IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE
Part 10. Patent Analysis
10.1 Patent Statistics
10.2 Regional Analysis
10.3 Trends AnalysisDISCLAIMER
ABOUT GEN CONSULTING COMPANY
The Global Cling Film (Cling Wrap) Market has been segregated into various crucial divisions including applications, types, and regions. Each market segment is intensively studied in the report contemplating its market acceptance, worthiness, demand, and growth prospects. The segmentation analysis will help the client to customize their marketing approach to have a better command of each segment and to identify the most prospective customer base.
Report Objectives / Segmentation Covered :
By Companies / players: